– Suitable for high-traffic areas such as schools, universities or stations with fast opening/closing speed and robust and durable material
– Standard (600 mm) and larger (900 mm) passageway width options to accommodate people with wheelchairs, large luggage, or bulky goods
– The body is made of brushed stainless steel ideal for both indoor and outdoor settings
– Single directional or bi-directional is selectable
– Flap arms shall lock automatically when pedestrian delays to enter, tries to breakthrough or if someone tries to enter in the reverse direction
– Flap arms will open automatically when power is off which complies with fire safety requirements
– Equipped with standard relay signal which supports other third-party access control systems such as RFID, fingerprint device or other biometric reader devices
– Support other external accessories such as display monitors, card readers, barcode/QR readers, fingerprint, face recognition or temperature measurement devices etc.