– Wall switch that is activated by touch designed to use with automatic doors of toilets disabled and elderly people
– Wireless 433 MHz radio frequency wall switch which allows for easy installation
– Set includes a receiver (WHD1), an internal switch to lock the door (WHD2) and an external switch to indicate toilet’s vacancy (WHD3)
– Voice commentary indicating door status whenever the switch is operated
– Press OPEN DOOR symbol on external switch to enter. Once inside, press CLOSE DOOR symbol to lock the door. The OCCUPIED sign will illuminate on the external switch if entry is attempted at this time.
– In case of emergency, holding the OPEN DOOR symbol on the external switch for 10 seconds will open the door
– For internal user’s safety, the door can be opened by an external user 30 minutes after the door has been closed from the inside.
– Imported from South Korea